New game developers Nameless XIII announced today that their post-apocalyptic interactive narrative adventure, Ashwalkers, will see release on April 15.
The gorgeous, visually striking new narrative game featuring 34 endings comes from Life is Strange co-creator Hervé Bonin.
Ashwalkers follows a group of four, called The Squad, on a journey through a post-apocalyptic world. With limited resources and plenty of dangers, you’ll be in charge of managing The Squad’s food and equipment. Every choice matters as you search for a safe location for your tribe, but you may not be able to save everyone. Along the way, you’ll learn about each character and discover what happened to the world.
Check out the trailer:
The non-linear story challenges players to make meaningful choices in complex moral dilemmas.
The Game Features:
- Make meaningful choices in a non-linear narrative
- Different paths to take with 34 different endings
- Manage your party’s resources as well as their physical and mental health
- Get to know the group through their relationship dynamics
- Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse
- Harvest resources and craft supplies
Play The War of the Worlds free now.